Before I answer this, I should explain that I believe that any work of art is made 100% better by the addition of Batman. Therefore:
- Pride, Prejudice and Batman
- Oliver Twist: Batman’s war on 19th century juvenile street crime
- Batman vs Frankenstein, or You saw what he did to the other Modern Prometheus 1
- Zen and the Art of Batmobile Maintenance
- The Origin of Species (with annotations by Batman)
- Extreme Vigilantism for Dummies
- Stephen King’s IT: This is how you deal with evil clowns
- The Cat in the Hat with a Bat
- Spot the Dog 2
It’s entirely possible I’m going insane.
1 This joke is both geeeky AND literary.
2 "See Spot. See Spot run. But only the guilty run. Pursue Spot. Run Spot. Run."