1. Tommy used to work on the dock. Labour disputes lead to his redundancy, and now his family is dependant on the income of his partner Gina, who has a minimum wage job in the service sector. Having pawned his guitar and abandoned his creative endeavours, Tommy does his best to comfort Gina, who is having sleepless nights. Last I heard they were sticking together, and were considering renting with Gina’s co-worker Mary and her boyfriend…
2. The best approach to karaoke – if you’re going down, go down in flames.
3. The Ghostbusters theme song is a nightmare to sing, as it barely counts as a tune.
4. The success of a geek reference is in inverse proportion to the number of people who actually understand it.
5. I have some great friends and colleagues. Rock on guys, and be excellent to each other 🙂
6. THE PAPER MAN LIVES! WAHHHH!!! RUN AWAY! RUN AWAYYYY!!!!!!